- OpenSIPS out of residential configuration generated.
- Considering the following users (with configs hardcoded in the opensips.cfg configuration script): 1002-postpaid, 1003-pseudoprepaid, 1004-rated, 1007-rated.
- For simplicity we configure no authentication (WARNING: Not for production usage).
- CGRateS with following components:
- CGR-SM started as translator between OpenSIPS and cgr-rater for both authorization events (pseudoprepaid) as well as CDR ones.
- CGR-CDRS component processing raw CDRs from CGR-SM component and storing them inside CGR StorDB.
- CGR-CDRE exporting rated CDRs from CGR StorDB (export path: /tmp).
- CGR-History component keeping the archive of the rates modifications (path browsable with git client at /tmp/cgr_history).
To verify that OpenSIPS is running we run the console command:
Starting CGRateS with custom configuration¶
Make sure that cgrates is running
At the end of each call OpenSIPS will generate an CDR event and due to automatic handler registration built in CGRateS-SM component, this will be directed towards the port configured inside cgrates.json. This event will reach inside CGRateS through the SM component (close to real-time). Once in-there it will be instantly rated and be ready for export.